Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Drawing Requests Update! :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, I'm just done with four drawing requests that I received over a month ago. I really didn't have much time on my hands so I actually got started this week. So here they are, the drawings I made for four lovely girls :)


1# For Amanda.
Idea inspired by the illustration in childrens' books.


2# For Alia.
Slightly different from the drawing for Alia, I added some white highlight to the drawings.


3# For Azlin
This one is more fashionista-ish and is very similar to the drawings I made for Tin & Sis Shea.


4# For Ayuni
This drawing has more colours in it. I purposely put a lot of vibrant colours because Ayuni opt to have the girl's clothes in black.

Amanda and Alia has seen each of the drawings I made for them and they really like it! I'm just waiting for a reply from Azlin & Ayuni. I hope they'd like it too! :)

P/s: I do consider taking paid requests, but not in the nearest moment :)