Friday, June 08, 2012

Hello!

Assalamualaikum :)

As I begin typing this out, it's 3.23 a.m. now in Malaysia. Believe it or not, I'm just one week away from being in that time zone. My three-month holiday in Malaysia will begin on the 16th of June 2012, InsyaAllah. Throughout my blogging interlude (which is probably the third one this year?), there were quite a few occasions when I felt like writing something in here, and those occasions weren't just, occasions. I'll consider the ones worth writing :)

Right now, I'm just chilling at the sofa of my friends' house. They just got wifi installed. *my inner voice squeals* Goodbye to no internet days, *exhales* We have been (almost) internet-less for over a week now and this is such a relief. With the exams over and some friends away and about, it really feels like there's nothing to do, but I know that I actually do have some things to do. I have a few drawing requests yet to be completed, but something went wrong with my tablet. I might need to reinstall the tablet's programme. *sighs*

Though my routine lately does seem pretty boring, being home alone actually did me good. I have been longing for a chance to spend my time completely alone; walk to the city alone, eat alone; explore alone (& sing alone). Now that's what I call a vacation. Haha. 

So yea basically, as the title says, I'm here to just drop by a hello, I think :P


Duckies at a lake called The Lough. Though the lake's really near my house, 
I just cared to pay a visit just now. I believe I can see the duckies every afternoon :P