Saturday, May 05, 2012

I Wonder Why

Assalamualaikum,

Ever since I published my latest post entitled "Forever Young", I began to have this strong feeling of uneasiness. I don't know why exactly. Maybe it has been a long time since I posted self-captured photos of myself, so things felt awkward. I was so excited in the beginning, cause I felt hip and young. Haha. But yea, I removed the post already cause though I really liked the pictures I put up in it, I could feel that something was just not right. I wonder what this means. 

I will still be posting pictures of me, going places and all, but probably not a bunch of self-captured close-up photos. Feels, weird :P All of a sudden, I feel like something's being lifted off my shoulder. Losing one published post is better than having that sort feeling lingering around :P