Monday, January 09, 2012

I Want To Be With You Forever :)

Assalamualaikum :)

This is just a random post dedicated to my mum & my lovely little family :) I miss them so much & I'm truly looking forward to meet all of you this June, InsyaAllah.

A friend of mine recommended me to watch a video on Youtube; regarding a talk by Ustaz Don Daniyal entitled "Anak Aset Ke Syurga atau Neraka"

After watching the video, I couldn't really shed any tears like some other viewers, but I could get the feel from what he tried to say. I told my friend that whenever I think of whether I can or not meet up with my family in the hereafter someday, I'd always feel like crying. I just can't imagine living with my family all throughout my life and all of the sudden, I'm bound to be departed with them forever? I just can't and I'm afraid. I want to be with for the rest of my life, now and after. 

My friend also told me that InsyaAllah, if we're on Allah's path, we will be reunited with our families someday. It's clear that if we truly love our families, there's just no point of wasting the time that we have left in this world. It's our choice, and I choose to do my best to show them how much I love them :)


And just another random photo of mummy & I, 
during my 19th birthday last year :)