Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Glory Glory Man Utd? [Manchester, UK]

Assalamualaikum :D

Haha, I don't know anything much about MU, but I did go to the place where it all started (I think) :P As Manchester was the first place we went to for our Jaulah (jalan-jalan), I'll be uploading some pictures I have when we first touched down at Manchester Airport as well :)

Btw, we didn't get to enter the stadium due to lack of time. To enter the stadium, we had to follow a tour guide, so it clashed with our schedule. We only managed to take photos outside though :)


Our names in the Jaulah Kita booklet :')


Us :)


Tin, me & Nell :)


Striking my best pose :P


Another side of Manchester Airport.


Yana & Isha :)


Me with the freaky things :O


:'D


Trains.


Just see how many bags we got there. 
And just imagine us carrying those bags no matter where we went :P


I love this one :') 


There's also a Piccadilly in London.


I want to be in the picture too :D


Te'en video-camming us :D


I couldn't stop looking at the woman next to the window. 
She had her make up done nicely in the tram :P
Ouh yes, this is not a train, nor an lrt, it's called a tram :D
It's cool cause it has its railways on common roads!


Pretending to sleep :P


I can't remember the name of this place :(((


So nice :)


Mummy! See! It's written Kyoto right there ;D


A bridge we encountered on our way to Old Trafford. Jeng3 :P


And we found this too. What's its significance? :O


Finally! We're there! :D


Yeaaaaaarghhhh!


Bhahaha. I look like a chubby lamp post XD


Who's that guy behind me? Football fans, let me know! :P


Almost the same huh? *eyebrows*


Sir Alex Ferguson's banner.


They were super excited taking pictures :)


Hey! Why you scold scold me wannn :(


Manchester United :)


Where can find a galore of MU merchandises :)


Who is this man, may I ask?


Taking a sneaky photo of the jerseys. Heaven for MU fans? :P


Just got myself a few souvenirs.


A key chain.


I don't remember what this thing is called again :/


For Amanda :)


Being artistic :P


Pak :D


Tin with our bags :P


Same bags! :O


Now the faces are revealed :P


There are hundreds of names engraved on the bricks. Cool!
I was calling my mummy when I noticed this :P


Daughtry? Seriously? :O


Waiting for another tram.


Picture time!


And again, the artistic wave comes :P The plum was so delicious *drools*


Sitting for a while in Manchester Arndale Centre, gaining energy to order food :P


Everybody's happy :D 
Nell and I got a bucket of KFC each (the KFC's halal) cause that seemed like the best buy at that time.
Tin got herself some barbecued chicken wings which tasted awesome :D


I got a bruise on my palms, but you can't see it :(


Manchester Arndale Centre. 
The weird thing about it was the route for us to go in was totally far away from the route for us to go out 
-________-"

That night, we slept at a mosque called Madina Mosque and it was my first time sleeping in a one! What an experience. 

On that very day, I learnt quite a lot. As we travelled in a group of roughly 20 people, things got quite difficult at times. We had to always check if everyone's okay, make headcounts as often as possible and wait for the others. I have never been on a journey like this one, so I actually learnt a lot, even from just that day. 

Our next stop after Manchester was Lancaster, which was where our Perhimpunan Musim Sejuk programme was held. InsyaAllah, I'll be updating on that soon :)