Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Body Clock Gone Cuckoo!

Assalamualaikum :P

It's exactly 2.07 a.m. right now and I'm still awake. I'm listening to soothing songs to get me in the mood to sleep :P

I had my Clinical Practice exam today, and the questions didn't really turn out the way I expected they would be. Some of them were pretty tough and there's this one question which I thought I knew the answer to it, but I ended up writing a different one. Ouh well, I must put that in mind :) Mistakes help us to learn, don't they ;) Alhamdulillah for the fact that I'm not dealing with a real patient yet. Hehe.

And once again, I changed my blog layout. I find myself difficult to settle down to a template that I like but this one seems okay for me right now. Makes me feel all so "princessy" :D

Okay, I think I might as well curl up in bed & wait for the some fairies to pour some sleepy dust on my eyes (kidding) :P Till then, goodnight ♥


My Physiology notes taken during class today ♥ 
Dr. Farouk Markos is simply the best :D

P/s: I thought of uploading some pictures I took with my friends just now, but the quality of the pictures aren't really good. Might as well wait for another time :)