Friday, December 02, 2011

The Queen of My Heart :)

Assalamualaikum :)

I know it's not exactly 2 weeks yet, but I'm already getting more time for myself by this time. Teehee! I'll be having my winter break in a few days time and I can't wait! There's undeniably a lot of things I have got to settle, but it's no reason for me not to chill :) 

Anyway, I'm just done Skyping with my mummy (plus little Amanda, Alin & Shiro the little fat white cat, and also cute Baba somewhere in the background :P). I feel extremely blissful every time I get to hear her voice. She had always and will always be my best best best best best friend in the whole wide world :) 

I often ring home, but I don't Skype that much often due to connection problems. Usually after a video call, my mum and I would type-chat each other :) And out of all that she wrote, this one part really touched my heart. I actually shed some tears!



I'm pretty sure that our parents want the best for us. It's our responsibility to take care of ourselves and make wise decisions. I don't know about any other people, but whenever I know that I make her feel happy, I'd feel happy as well for the rest of the day. I just love her so much and nobody else can ever replace her. Huuuuu. *Now I want my mummy* :(

P/s: I had this sort of crisis about wanting to change to another blog and such. I don't know if I'm even going to continue with it. I'm sorry for being so wertyuiolkbvcf. -____-"