Friday, December 16, 2011

Dublin Tour: Day 2

Assalamualaikum :)

Here I have some pictures of my second day in Dublin :)


Me with Kak Husna and Kak Izzi :)


I am defying gravity! :P


Pretty tin :D


I have this thing when it comes to taking pictures of tickets :P


My dearies :')


In front of Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RSCI) :)


I love this photo the most! ^____^


Reminds me of the last restaurant in Malaysia I went to with my family before heading to the airport :) 
Can't wait to go there again with my family :)


The hot chocolate in this Cafe is deemed to be one of the best. And I agree! :D


Cheerful Kak Husna :D


Queuing for some hot drinks :)


In front of a park in Dublin :) I wish blogger can detect a picture which isn't rotated :/


So pretty :)


I'll leave this somehow captionless :P


Nell's being hyper! 


Looks like a normal rock.


Until a little grand bird decided to make a pretty photo out of it :)


Can I run away back there now...


I told you Nell's hyper :P


Kak Izzi :)


Had a couple of travellers take our photo. Haha.


A noob attempt of the fish eye effect.


I miss this moment :)


Little scooters (?) advertising products.


Horsey! ;D


I thought I almost screamed when I saw the word Disney up there. I'm such a big fan of Disney!


Sneaky shot of the dolls 1#


Sneaky shot of the dolls 2#


Sneaky shot of the dolls 1#
(Stitch my baby!) :')
I wish I could buy him but he's way too expensive :/


Many people out there really do have talent :)


Pretty flowers :') Me love :)


This is a real man and on his hand is a real bird!


Garda= Police


Hahah :'D


Brown Thomas. I don't even remember what's in there.


Rolex. Kak Husna told us that this street that we were walking on is the 4th most expensive street in the world :O


Mr Leprechaun :)


Trinity College Dublin, on our way to see the Book of Kells :)


Sp pretty :)


Me again :D


Let's change that to Bells now :P


We weren't allowed to take pictures in the Book of Kells, so we only could afford taking pictures outside.


Pretty Tin :) I think she does look like Yuna somehow :)


Trying to pose, without a chair.


Now what is the name of this? :/


I love looking at buildings like this one here :)


Finally outside of the Trinity College Dublin compound.


Winter trees, city streets.


A building with mesmerizing pillars.


A few statues up and about the city centre.


My pictures are always senget :(


"Touching" the Spire. It looks like a needle, and it's right in the middle of Dublin City. A cool way to know where to find your friend.


How big the Spire actually is.


A Pasar Tani? :DD


The pakcik looks surprised somehow. Haha.


Buffet 79! Time to eat halal buffet food!


Yummy ^________^


Smileeee :D


Four sibling "statues". The other day, we came back and there were only three. Hahah :P


They were excited having their picture taken :)


Had a scoop of rasberry gelato to wrap up the day :)


Geeeelaaaaatooooo :D