Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Belliedollie Freebies! ^0^

Assalamualaikum! :)

It has been totally hectic these few days. We had a MARA Globalization Programme held for 3 days straight and I barely had the chance to get as much sleep as I should get.

Alhamdulillah, today I got so much free time :) So I decided to make some freebies which I call "Belliedollie", especially for you! :D Hehe.

So here they are, I made them in a few different colours. If you've decided to use them, for any purpose other than putting them at your blog sidebar, do let me know okay? :D And please right click on the doodle that you want & save it. Please do not directly copy, nanti cacamarba bandwidth kan. Hehe :P Last but not least, kalau sudi, credit2 lah k? :P Hehe. Thank you! Hope you love them! ^______^

1# Pink Belliedollie




2# Blue Belliedollie



3# Green Belliedollie



4# Yellow Belliedollie


5# Purple Belliedollie