Friday, November 04, 2011

Early November Interlude

Assalamualaikum :)


Just look all the amount of hours I have to spend on Physiology :/

In three days time, I'll be going through my first ever exam here in my University. I'm undergoing gazillions of feelings now, but I'm certain that I'm mostly anxious. I still do have lots of concepts to get into my head, correctly.

Anyway, I have personally noticed how tremendously attached I have become towards blogging lately. I'm thinking that I wouldn't have nothing much to share about in this blog in the mean time, so I'd be better off not lingering around just yet. InsyaAllah, I'll be heading to a few places after the exams, so maybe by that time, I'd have lots to talk about. I just loathe the thought that I'll be missing something if I don't hop into the Blogging world. I guess it's just a bad little heart whisper.


Just a random photo I found that I love :)