Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Little Tagging Game :)

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
  1. You must post these rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tagging back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.

A- 11 Things About Myself

  1. I can spend hours in a stationery shop, especially if it has pretty little notebooks ♥
  2. I must sleep with my blanket over my head *like I'm wearing a shawl :D*
  3. I have always thought I loved purple, but I might agree now that I actually genuinely like pink :D
  4. I can cry just thinking of my mummy. I love you mummy!!! :(
  5. I secretly love fashion and I kinda like the thought of fashion designing *sounds ambition deviating* :3
  6. I enjoy playing Nancy Drew games! But nowadays, it's hard to find the free version of it :/
  7. I have dreams of working as a cardiothoracic surgeon in Prince Court someday :P
  8. I do NOT like to see my room (or my blog) topsy-turvy. I love seeing everything arranged nicely :D
  9. I get reaaaaaaaally angry when people don't wash their own plates! ;(
  10. I can eat 3-4 pieces of normal sized pieces of chickens at one go! *what an appetite?* :P
  11. I am soooo into The Strokes & Coldplay. Call me oldschool B)

B- 11 questions from the one who tagged you (Fatin Husna)

  1. Your last watched movies? - Aaaaaa. Hehe Idk. I last watched a Glee episode. Does that count? :P
  2. Your favourite colors? - Pink, white & purple! :D
  3. Post a picture of you and your loved one, two,three. - I just can't choose which picture :/ I love them all :/
  4. Your aim now? - To make the best out of today and the days to come! :P
  5. Things that you really hate to remember now - My last exam paper. Huhhh :/
  6. Quote that you always hold on to - Be original :)
  7. Why do you love your blog - Hehe. Cause I can share my likings & stories in it :)
  8. What do you think about my blog - Your blog is wonderful and ORIGINAL :) ♥
  9. Describe your bestfriend in three words. - She's caring, humble and lovely!
  10. Blog that you really love to read and blogwalking - Jeansbeans & Chibird; but they're tumblogs :)
  11. You. 5 years ahead. what do you see. - I see myself rockin' in my twenties ;)

C- Questions for people that you tag :)
  1. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
  2. If you had loads of money, what would you do with it?
  3. Name one person who you really look up to.
  4. Do you own any pets? If you do, describe about it :)
  5. What do you do during your leisure time?
  6. Describe yourself in three words.
  7. What do you think of me? *Ouh dear, I can't believe I'm asking this*
  8. What cartoon character do you like the most?
  9. Do you think I have anymore questions at this point? *Haha*
  10. Let's see, what's your idea of a perfect wedding?
  11. What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
I'm tagging: