Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Doodle Gift for Myra Sohaimi + A 2-Week-Bye2 :(

Assalamualaikum ♥

Here's the happy part :) I'm just done making a good luck doodle for Myra, with a little rock n roll theme lol :P She's having her exams now and let's all wish her all the best! ♥ ♥



And here's the sad part :( *Tak tau u guys sedih ke tak tapi I sedih!* :(((



Earlier this November I had to stop rapidly blogging for a while to concentrate more on my studies. And now, I'm thinking that I have to do it once again, eventhough it's still November! The 2nd module of my course (a.k.a: the 2nd semester) is KILLING ME! It's all about Cardiovascular Physiology and I have never imagined it would be that complicated -___-". I need lots of time to link all the information in order for them to make sense to me.

I'll be FULLY back in two weeks time insyaAllah, with more doodles and more MORE!