Thursday, October 06, 2011

You're Not Alone

Assalamualaikum :)

Ever since I came here, I started feeling lonely. I'm 6000 miles away from my family and there's this significant time difference. People here live their lives according to their plans and pace. I had to start doing the same. The first two weeks were the hardest. I spent so much time thinking about how I should work my life out. I cried, I envied, I slept my problems off. Then, I turned to Allah. And yes, I could feel the difference when I remind myself to think about Allah. I feel calmer, happier & my days does feel smoother.

I couldn't imagine life without You. I'm thankful that I'm born as a muslim. I can cry to You, I can ask for help from You and I can share my happiness with You. I love You, Allah :')
P/s: I don't really know how to doodle nicely & I don't know how to use adobe photoshop at all, so this is as far as it gets for me right now. Hehe :P