Saturday, September 03, 2011

Special Edition of Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2011 :)

In one more week, insyaAllah, I'll be away from Malaysia grounds. Aidilfitri 2011 was awesome :D I feel blessed being able to meet my relatives and spend one heck of a good time with them :) I can never afford to forget playing with fireworks, staying up till late at night helping at the kitchen and washing dishes, dining as a big family, going out to the beach with my cousins, visiting other houses & having a barbeque at night. How I'll miss those times :)

Ya Allah, I'm thankful to be born surrounded by these wonderful people. I can never ask for more because this group of people is who I call my true family :) Words can never be enough to tell you how much I love each and every one of you :') Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, mohon maaf zahir & batin :)


Mummy, Amanda, Alin & I


Hehe I just love this pose and I don't know why :P


Our little family :')


Three sisters :)


That's Raid next to Alin  and Soni next to me (Y)


Qaid's taking the seat now :P


Mummy, Aunty Ad & The Baba :D


The sweetest couple, Aunty Ad & Uncle Malik :')


Soni & her walid, Ami Man :)


This is Faid. He's holding a keyboard cause he's the DJ during Hari Raya :P Aunty Ad's TV has Youtube yaww :P


Raid & Faid, brotherly love ;D


I carved Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri '11 on the sand! :P


With Raid who asked me to carve that :D 


The girls during barbeque night! :P


That happy-go-lucky guy in the middle is my cuzzie Omar :)


He he it's the carnivores :P


Raid, the cousin who always makes it all happen :)


The hardworkers :) Ty for the barbeque! It couldn't have happened without you guys :)


The great big family :)))

p/s: I call it Special Edition cause I wrote some captions :P lol!