Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just Believe :)

This is most probably another deep post from me. I know I'm bad at giving titles to my posts. Haha. This is not catchy at all right? -____-" Well, I just watched a short movie in youtube entitled "Strangers, again". Yea, that's the title. It's about stages in a relationship and there were seven mentioned. It's one of the most meaningful movies I have ever watched, though it lasted for just 16 minutes and 20 seconds.

To those who have long read my blog, I'm pretty sure that you might have noticed a few posts about my break up. It has been almost 5 months now ever since my last relationship ended. It was hard for me at first, but life's actually getting better now (I have never expected I would be happier than before). Well, it's not to say I'm exactly happy, because despite having my family and friends around me, and also God to talk to, I still do feel lonely sometimes, in which I shouldn't. I guess I'm gonna have to try harder to get the hang of this. Ouh well, I'm not going to stress myself on that. It'll come :)

Things do change from time to time. Quite a number of my friends who were once single are now taken; and I what I mean is, A LOT. Life IS like a wheel, sometimes were down on the ground and sometimes we'd be up and above. I had my chance once ago, feeling special in a boy's eyes, and now, I don't have that. That part I had was taken away from my life and is given to someone and I realise that I shouldn't be sad at all coz now, someone else is happy with who I once had. I once came across a beautiful saying in my friend's blog:

"I tell the boys and girls, Allah has already written the names of your spouses for you. What you need to work on is your relationship with Allah s.w.t. He will send him/her to you when you're ready. It's only a matter of time." - Sheikh Mamdouh

I'm on my way of making myself in really believing jodoh. Once ago, I always thought I believed in it, but the person I became in my last relationship truly didn't portray my belief in that. I was always so scared of losing him, always so afraid of distance, and I guess you could already get the picture. It's totally ironic right? 

I know, I realise that I'm just a normal human being. There are times when I feel like I'm beginning to open my heart to love, but I don't know if would be true or it's merely out of loneliness. I often avoid thinking about it and it's better that way. I wouldn't want banana fruit twice. Haha. Of course, I have dreams to catch, goals to achieve, my family and friends to appreciate. I hope Allah will show me the right way. I will just believe :)

Btw, this is the video I mentioned: