Friday, April 08, 2011

How Do You Define Happiness?

Ouh yeahhh, I'm at home *doing the chicken dance in my head*. I'm actually back home this time to celebrate my sister Alin's birthday :) Her birthday was last week, on the 31st of March. So my family's going to go to her boarding school (my previous school) tomorrow and kidnap her from her school. Hee :D

So yea, I'm actually intending to share my experience this morning at the bus station in Butterworth. Yesterday my girls and I hung out at Tintin's house. We had aunty Haniza's scrumptious Shepard Pie and her mouth-watering blueberry cupcakes *love* :) We wish Naz tagged along though. It would be much more fun :)

Anyways, yeah, back to the story. Nabihah, Nell and I left Tintin's house early, at 7.11 a.m. to be precise. We weren't quite sure of how long it would take us to make it to the bus station in Butterworth on time. Our bus was supposed to depart at 8.00 a.m., so yeah, too bad for us, along with that condition, we didn't dare take the risk to drop by at McD as we planned earlier. We arrived there rather early, 7.23 a.m., I guess. We could've had McD *sigh* ahaha.

To make the long story short, we straight away went to the ticket counter to buy our tickets. Nabihah booked them overnight, so all we had to do was to pay for them and collect them. Unexpectedly, there was this some sort of error that they made. We were told that there was this one girl, together with her friend, just collected the bus ticket that we booked. Now how's that?

It seemed that Nabihah's phone number and the girl's phone number has three same digits at the end. There was some sort of confusion there. The bus consortium probably missed out some key points when they took the booking details. That girl was somehow scolded and she was blamed for it. I really didn't get why, and I don't until now. Pity her. 

Relatively, her purpose of going back to KL was much more important than ours, so we had to make a sacrifice there. As there were two of them (that girl and her friend) and there were three of us, Nell and I decided to give way to Nabihah and the two girls go on the 8.00 a.m. bus. So we took the 9.00 a.m bus instead. It was pretty tough, making the decision there because Nabihah felt so bad about leaving us behind and at the same time, she also felt bad for the two girls. Nell and I were okay *cause we already decided on having our breakfast at the jetty* hehe. 

When us three met the girl to confront her about our solution, we could see that she was already teary-eyed. Her face was red out of trying to control herself from crying. How could she not feel like that, it wasn't even her fault. We were so happy that we were able to help her and her friend with that. Thank you Allah for giving us the courage to help one another like that :)

Probably this is one of the reasons why I want to become a doctor. I want to help people with all that I can. To me, happiness comes when I see people around me happy :)