Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All Work & No Play




Up to this very point, my mind seems restless and unorganized. There are too many things I have to figure out with in a short time and so many dilemmas to handle with. The med school admission interview will most probably be held on the 14th of March and I realize that I have less than a month left to prepare. I haven't started with my personal statement essay which is due in approximately 2-3 weeks time. I'm planning to engage in a few activities to help me add more ideas to my essay, but still, I need confirmation. There are a few other things I wish I could take control over, and I have tried, but the decision does not depend on me alone. I have to wait for the other party's approval AND I have to refer to the timing and budget to enable further execution of my plans. Hmm. I hope I'd get these all settled very well. I'm so worried! :|