Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sharing Is Caring

I didn't go to college this morning. I just felt so messed up. It's the first day of my cycle (rupa macam nak canang kat semua orang) & I felt like dying (okay ni hiperbola). I was disappointed that I couldn't make it to class because today's the last SGD (Small Group Discussion) and I wanted to join it real bad coz I have this sort of passion with it. I already printed out my notes for that SGD with full of perfection and I knew that if I didn't make it to class, it wouldn't be useful.

I didn't know what came into me, but one thing for sure, I was feeling like a total ass this morning. Macam nak marah semua orang, muka cam Garfield tak dapat lasagna & siap menangis lagi. Pelik betul lah. Hormonal imbalance yang sangat kuat kot sampai sensitive bagai nak rak. Penangan first day of cycle kot (canang lagi).

I did mention that I was disappointed tak dapat guna my notes for SGD tu kan. My friend decided to borrow it and because of my terrible mood swing, I was sad when she borrowed it. All I thought of was the effort I put into it and how badly I wanted to use it. 

BUT lesson 1# for today, sharing is caring. Now that I'm okay, I thought that hey, I ACTUALLY helped someone with that. Maybe I didn't get the chance to use it, but somebody else was certainly able to gain benefit from it. Menyesal jugak rasa sedih semua (biasalah manusia, kadang-kadang perasaan tak terkawal & fikiran singkat), but then we can learn from mistakes (if we open our hearts to learn from it). 

So now, I'm actually feeling much much better. Everything comes for a reason & I hope that I'd be more certain of that each and every day :)