Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank You Friend :')


This is as excerpt of one of the posts from my friend's blog. He's a dear friend of mine and he was my classmate when we were in form 4 and form 5. I met him the other day, asked him to accompany me to my sister's dinner in Flamingo Hotel. As we haven't met for so long, we actually spent our evening talking about so many things with each other. One of them was about my recent break up. I almost cried but I didn't want to ruin my make up. Haha. Hmm. That break up was kinda my fault too someway, so that was what made me very sad. Yeah, just imagine, it was just a week after my break up and it was really intense. He really tried to knock off that memory of my break up from my mind. 

To a.k, thank you so much for listening to my babbles and my inconvenience. InsyaAllah, I'll do my best to rise back up. I can do it. I created this scene and I have to find the best way out of it. Thank you friend :')