Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rain & Heat :)

Halloooo :) It feels like it has been a long time since I blogged *haha*, padahal tak sampai 48 jam since the last time. Haihh -__-" Hmm, today I'm not in such a mood to write, but I still wanna post something, coz I got pictures! :D

Rain

Ya know, we decided to play in the rain after having ourselves soaked up to knee level after making our way back home after class. Hehe. We started off by cycling in the rain and then went behind our house (where there was more privacy, hehehh). Actually Naz joined us too but she didn't prefer to have her pictures posted. Despite that, we had a heck of a time. I swallowed two tablets of Panadol, JUST in case I get sick :D   


Heat

And these pictures were taken at the same day as the ones I just described. We had our maths class and the auditorium was jam packed and as hot as hell. That's why I call this group of pictures heat. Danggg hottt bolehhh. Okay, seriously, I'm out of words. Hahah. I'm so lame todayyy -___-" :P