Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another Heart Calls


ReDo you remember when we didn't care 
We were just two kids that took the moment when it was there
Do you remember you at all 
Another heart calls 

Yeah I remember when we stole the night 
We'd lie awake but dreaming 'til the sun would wash the sky 

Just as soon as I see you 
But didn't I, but didn't I tell you 
As deep as I need you, 
You wanna leave it all 

What can I do? 
Say it's true 
Or everything that matters breaks in two 
Say it's true 
I'll never ask for anyone but you 

Talk to me 
I'm throwing myself in front of you 
This could be the last mistake 
That I would ever wanna do 
Yeah all I ever do is give it's time you see my point of view 

Just as soon as I see you 
But didn't I, but didn't I tell you 
As deep as I need you, 
You wanna leave it all 

What can I do? 
Say it's true 
Or everything that matters breaks in two 
Say it's true 
I'll never ask for anyone but you 

But I know what you want is to figure it out 
And God knows I do too 
What can I do? 
Say it's true
I'll never ask for anyone but you 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 
Na, na, na, na, na, na 

I'm sorry 
So what? 
But you don't think I've said enough 
I'm sorry
I don't care 
You were never there 

As soon as I see you 
But didn't I, but didn't I tell you 
As deep as I need you 
You wanna leave it all 

What can I do? 
Say it's true 
Or everything that matters breaks in two 
Say it's true
I'll never ask for anyone but you
But I know what you want is to figure it out 
And God knows I do too 

What can I do? 
Say it's true
I'll never ask for anyone but you 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 
I'll never ask for anyone but you 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
[to fade] 




Meaning (by Yahoo! Answers):
"Great song, one of my favorites from their new album. Over the course of the song it progresses through the guy leaving the relationship, looking back at their great memories, and then wanting to be back with her. The woman in the song is thinking of taking him back but wants commitment. "Say its true, 'i'll never ask for anyone but you'"


I wonder, of all the love songs in the world, why did we choose this as our song once ago? Ya Allah, why am I feeling so intense and paranoid about this? Sometimes I'd feel okay, sometimes I'd feel so miserable. Huhh. I'm scared when I came across my friend's profile just now. He left his girlfriend and is now with somebody else; happy. I'm scared to face the same situation too. Deep down, I'm scared to see him with another girl but I always put myself in denial. Whatever it is, Ya Allah, please let me wake up tomorrow feeling much much better. 5 posts for today. 3 out of them are just about all these. Please, I want to feel at ease.